If you’re thinking about diversifying your real estate investing portfolio, and perhaps looking beyond the traditional investing methods of single family property rehabbing or rentals, you might be looking at investing in real estate notes. If you are looking into notes further, read these 4 tips for working with a real estate note broker in […]
Tag Archives | working-with-a-real-estate-note-broker
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville