Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Selling House? Here Are 6 Ideas for Reinvestment in Louisville
- How To Know If A Multi-Family Property Is Worth It in Louisville
- How To Sell Your House Without An Agent in Louisville
- Owner Occupied Multi-Family Investment Property Tips in Kentucky
- When Is The Best Time to Sell Your Home in Louisville?