Investing in real estate is different than investing in Wall Street stocks. Stocks are speculative, and they’re also a “paper asset.” The stocks might go up and down but there isn’t much that can happen to the “financial instrument” itself (especially since they’re stored electronically instead of as stock certificates now). Real estate on the […]
Tag Archives | what-insurance-should-i-have-for-my-rental-property
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville
- After the Home Inspection in Louisville: What to Fix and What to Forget
- Should You Buy a Fixer-Upper in Louisville?
- 5 Ways to Save Money When Buying a Home in Louisville
- Easy Ways to Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville