Do you have a house that’s in foreclosure right now? Many people going through the foreclosure process want to get out from under that burdensome house and wonder if they can sell the house in foreclosure. The short answer: yes. The long answer: it’s a little more complicated, but usually you can sell your property prior […]
Tag Archives | sell-my-house
Should you take a cash offer for your house? Not always. I’ll tell you how to sell any property for cash, some reasons to refuse a cash offer – and when you shouldn’t say no. Selling My House For Cash In If you’re selling a property in to an end buyer (the person living in the home), […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Louisville?
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Louisville!
- What to Look for When Buying Your First Investment Property in Louisville
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Louisville