Traditional methods of purchasing a home are becoming less common than decades past. The American Dream has changed a bit. As banks become tighter with their loan approval process and Americans are still digging out of the recession (and possibly credit problems they may have fell into), many are turning to alternative means of purchasing a home. Renting […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-housing
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Louisville?
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Louisville!
- What to Look for When Buying Your First Investment Property in Louisville
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Louisville