One of the first questions we get from potential tenant buyers of our local Louisville KY rent to own homes / lease option homes is “how do rent to own homes work in Louisville?” With a flooded real estate market, especially since the bubble burst of the mid-2000’s, rent-to-own homes have become a popular option for […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-home-process
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at some tips on Renting a Louisville home that you should consider when renting your next home in Louisville. As property values plummeted over the latter part of the 2000’s, many people began to turn to renting. There are plenty of reasons to rent as opposed to purchasing a home, including maintenance costs, […]
- Simple Ways To Sell Investment Property In Louisville
- How To Know When To Sell Your Investment Property In Louisville
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?