If you’ve spent time driving around Louisville KY or browsing Craigslist or other sites, you may have seen advertisements that read, “Own a home for $500/month. No credit check!” While it seems too good to be true, local rent-to-own homes are a viable option that many Louisville residents are taking advantage of. But… Are Louisville Rent-to-Own Homes a […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-2
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at some tips on Renting a Louisville home that you should consider when renting your next home in Louisville. As property values plummeted over the latter part of the 2000’s, many people began to turn to renting. There are plenty of reasons to rent as opposed to purchasing a home, including maintenance costs, […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville