If you’ve spent time driving around or browsing Craigslist or other sites, you may have seen advertisements that read, “Own a home for $500/month. No credit check!” While it seems too good to be true, local rent-to-own homes are a viable option that many residents are taking advantage of. But… Are Rent-to-Own Homes a Scam? In any business […]
Tag Archives | rent-to-own-2
In today’s article, we’ll take a look at some tips on Renting a home that you should consider when renting your next home in . As property values plummeted over the latter part of the 2000’s, many people began to turn to renting. There are plenty of reasons to rent as opposed to purchasing a home, including maintenance costs, […]
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Louisville?
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Louisville!
- What to Look for When Buying Your First Investment Property in Louisville
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Louisville