With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in anyway? Many homeowners across America and are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will issue a […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville
- Will Selling Cost You Money in Louisville?
- Using a Lease to Sell Your House For The Price You Want In Louisville!
- What to Look for When Buying Your First Investment Property in Louisville
- Real Estate Photography and Staging 101 to Sell Your Home in Louisville