With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Louisville anyway? Many homeowners across America and Louisville are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
Tag Archives | pre-foreclosure
- Simple Ways To Sell Investment Property In Louisville
- How To Know When To Sell Your Investment Property In Louisville
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?