Traditional methods of purchasing a home are becoming less common than decades past. The American Dream has changed a bit. As banks become tighter with their loan approval process and Americans are still digging out of the recession (and possibly credit problems they may have fell into), many are turning to alternative means of purchasing a home. Renting […]
Tag Archives | local-lease-option-houses
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville