Traditional methods of purchasing a home are becoming less common than decades past. The American Dream has changed a bit. As banks become tighter with their loan approval process and Americans are still digging out of the recession (and possibly credit problems they may have fell into), many are turning to alternative means of purchasing a home. Renting […]
Tag Archives | local-lease-option-houses
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville
- After the Home Inspection in Louisville: What to Fix and What to Forget
- Should You Buy a Fixer-Upper in Louisville?
- 5 Ways to Save Money When Buying a Home in Louisville
- Easy Ways to Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville