A really common question and concern from people looking at renting to own a Louisville house is “are you required to buy the house in a rent to own home contract ?” at the end of the rental term. As an example… … lets say you found a great Louisville rent to own home and […]
Tag Archives | lease-option-home
FREE Passive Real Estate Investing Report
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville
- After the Home Inspection in Louisville: What to Fix and What to Forget
- Should You Buy a Fixer-Upper in Louisville?
- 5 Ways to Save Money When Buying a Home in Louisville
- Easy Ways to Get Started in Real Estate Investing in Louisville