Active vs. passive real estate Investing in KY is different than other types of investment opportunities. When you invest in stocks, bonds, commodities and other types of securities, typically you will work with a broker who will collaborate with you to choose the best opportunities that will provide the type of payout you want. You […]
Tag Archives | investing
Let’s talk about turn-key real estate investing in Louisville KY. First, there are many ways to invest your hard earned money. You can choose to take your chances with the stock market or buying and selling gold, futures contracts and other commodities. Given the current upswing in the economy, these might be good choices, at […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville