If you have investing in a note or are thinking of investing in one, of your first thoughts will be to the value of the note – how much is it worth and how much can you buy or sell it for? So you’re probably wondering how to understand the value of a real estate […]
Archive | selling-a-promissory-note RSS feed for this section
If you are reading this post, maybe you’re looking to sell a note or maybe you’re looking for someone who is selling a note with owner financing in Kentucky. Let’s break down the facts so you understand how it works and so you have all the info you need to move forward. How Notes Work […]
If you’re thinking about diversifying your real estate investing portfolio, and perhaps looking beyond the traditional investing methods of single family property rehabbing or rentals, you might be looking at investing in real estate notes. If you are looking into notes further, read these 4 tips for working with a real estate note broker in […]
If you want to invest in real estate without the pain and challenge and frustration of actually owning and caring for a real estate property asset then perhaps you’re thinking about investing in notes. If you are a note investor, or want to become one, maybe you’re asking the question, “where can I buy real […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville