Are you planning on selling your Louisville house? There is a way to sell without listing or selling for less than retail. You can sell your house in Louisville for the price you want! Learn how more and more sellers are using a rent to own agreement to sell their homes! Who Should Do It? People […]
Archive | rent-to-own-sellers RSS feed for this section
More than ever, people throughout Kentucky are selling their houses via a rent to own agreement. By selling this way, you can bypass the stress, hassles, and costs of a traditional sale. You can also get the price you want! Keep reading for our latest post outlining a typical rent to own agreement structure! Why […]
Are you thinking about selling your house in Louisville? In addition to a traditional listing or a direct sale, you can sell your house via a rent-to-own agreement. For many people, it is proving to be the solution they have been looking for when it comes to selling their Louisville homes! Learn more about the pros […]
There are many ways you can sell a house in Louisville. Instead of listing or selling to an investor for cash, many people are choosing to sell using a “rent to own” selling structure. This is a more non-traditional method, but it can yield high returns when done correctly. We outline some of the benefits […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville