If you’re thinking of selling your house using owner financing, make sure you read this blog post to learn the 6 owner financing tips for sellers in Louisville… There are many ways to sell your house. You could list it on the market and see what sellers will pay. You could work with a real […]
Archive | pricingfinancing RSS feed for this section
Are you looking to sell a house in Louisville, the [market_zipcode} zipcode, or anywhere in Kentucky? Then this blog post will answer the question, “Would an investor buy my house in Louisville for close to asking price?” Keep reading to find out the answer… When it comes to selling your house, you have a couple […]
If you’re thinking about selling your house then you are probably trying to figure out what your selling price might be. Part of that process is getting an appraisal (or valuation) on your home. So, if you’re wondering, “Can appraisals affect the selling price on a house in Louisville?” then keep reading… When selling your […]
If you’re thinking about selling your house in the zip code (or anywhere in Kentucky, one of the first things you’ll think about is selling price. How much should you sell the house for? But there’s one question you should understand first, and that is: How important is the asking price when selling a house […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville