While most people understand that real estate is an investment, many people are taking advantage of the qualified retirement accounts to purchase real estate as an appreciating or revenue-generating instrument like IRAs. It’s really important to understand the tax implications, legal ramifications, and various other intricacies of purchasing Louisville real estate within your IRA. So, lets dive into […]
Archive | ira-real-estate-investing RSS feed for this section
We wrote a recent article about putting local Louisville investment property into your self directed IRA… if you haven’t checked that one out… head over here. In this article we’ll walk through some more things to look out for and how to use your IRA to buy real estate in Louisville KY. So lets dive […]
We get asked questions all of the time from savvy investors who we work with here at Innovative Property Solutions, LLC. Most of the questions surround buying investment properties in Louisville KY… which we of course know a lot about. But one part of buying an investment property / rental property is how are you […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville