Real estate investing can be capital intensive. Sometimes you need money to do more deals or to get your deal to a level that you can make money off of it. When you need money, and if you don’t want to go through the typical bank-sourced lending, then you might want to borrow from hard […]
Archive | hard-money-lender RSS feed for this section
If you’re a real estate investor who needs a hard money loan for your deal, then you might be wondering which hard money lender to work with, how to find them, and what to look for in hard money lenders in Kentucky. In this blog post, we’ll give you 4 of the top qualities to […]
Are you a real estate investor who needs money to help you do a new deal or complete an existing deal? Are you looking for money in your state? Read this blog post all the way through learn the 4 tips to help you know how to find hard money lenders in Kentucky… In the […]
Real estate investors know that buying property and fixing it up to flip or rent can be a capital-intensive process! Sometimes you need money to help you acquire the property or to bridge you to when you can sell or rent it out. There are many ways to access capital but one of the most […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville