If there are 2 things we love here in Kentucky it’s our festivals and our bourbon. After all – those are key ingredients for a great day of fun in the sun. Only in Kentucky can you create a community around bourbon. The Kentucky Bourbon Festival 23 years ago there was a bourbon tasting and dinner that […]
Archive | Fun Things to Do RSS feed for this section
Hiking Trails in and Around Louisville Feel Like Taking a Hike? It’s almost spring which means folks will be ready go get outdoors once again. We have a lot of hikers in this area, so they are always looking for great hiking trails in the area. The Natural Areas Division has nearly 50 miles […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville