For some people, purchasing an owner occupied rental is an incredible situation. You can turn the home you live in into an income producing asset! However, just like with any investment, there are some cons to consider as well. If you are thinking about buying an owner occupied rental property in Louisville, read on to learn more about some of […]
Archive | buying-a-house RSS feed for this section
After the home inspection process in Louisville, there are likely some repairs you will want to have made. But what are the things you should ask to have fixed and what things should you ultimately take care of yourself? In our latest post, we will help you determine what to request be fixed and what items you […]
For many people, the idea of a fixer-upper property at a discounted price can seem appealing, but is it right for you? We will let you know what to look for if you want to buy a fixer-upper house in Louisville! There are many types of people who might be interested in purchasing a fixer-upper property. You […]
Buying a house can be a costly and time-consuming process. It will likely be one of the largest purchases and decisions of your life. There are some great ways to save money. However, you don’t want to cut corners on such an important event! In our latest post, we will tell you about ways to […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville