If you’ve gotten a foreclosure notice of default and want to know what the heck is going on, keep reading. Basically, a foreclosure notice of default is a document that has to be filed by a lender to start the process of foreclosure. The foreclosure notice of default must be sent to anyone who has […]
Archive | avoiding-foreclosure RSS feed for this section
With millions of homes across the country going into foreclosure, it’s important for both buyers and mortgage holders to understand the process. So what is a pre-foreclosure in Louisville anyway? Many homeowners across America and Louisville are facing difficulties making their monthly mortgage payments. When a homeowner misses 3-6 months of mortgage payments, the lending institution will […]
While the housing market is rebounding, many people in Louisville] are still struggling to make their mortgage payments. If you’re underwater on your home, or having trouble keeping up with your monthly mortgage payments, you could be fearful that your mortgage provider is going to foreclose. Thankfully, there are a number of things that you can do […]
- 6 Owner Financing Tips For Sellers In Louisville
- Would An Investor Buy My House In Louisville For Close To Asking Price?
- Can Appraisals Affect The Selling Price On A House In Louisville?
- How Important Is The Asking Price When Selling A House In Louisville Kentucky?
- Should You Consider Buying an Owner Occupied Rental Property in Louisville